This post is about beauty and fashion help and advice for summer time.
1. I recommend not buying darker foundation, powder, bb cream, etc. because, it makes you look older and if you don’t know how to blend it out then in looks like your wearing a makeup mask. So use your actual foundation, powder, etc. that you use year round.
2. Use natural eyeshadows, it makes your eyes pop.
3. Use a good bronzer/blush, it will give you that “natural glow”.
4. Use waterproof mascara and eyeliner, no one wants raccoon eyes !
1. Find a good color that will good with your tan. The color black, teal, aqua, coral, and lime are great colors to go with tans!
2. High waisted shorts are in.
3. I recommend wearing Toms because, they are very comfy and you can dress them up or dress them down.
These are some oufit ideas for the Fourth of July….
Hope this helped…..
These are my June favorite products:
FX Sea Salt Spary from Walmart for $4.47
Maybelline Dream BB Cream from Walmart for $7.44
Kar’s Sweet n Salty Mix from SAMs Club
Aruba Coconut Body Cream from Bath and Body Works for $12.50
Hard Candy Fox in a Box from Walmart for $6.00
Sunglasses from Walmart for $5.00
These are my summer picks for fashion…..
Comment below what your favorite thing is on the collage….
These are the products I have been using for “Summer” makeup….
The products are:
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
Hard Candy ‘Fox in a Box’
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Maybelline Eyestudio Shadow Quad in Coral Oasis
Wet n Wild Megalength Mascara
Maybelline Define-A-Brow Brow Pencil
These are some cute stuff.
So, this is my spring/summer hair care routine….
First I use the Suave Humectant Moisture Shampoo (Rinse with cold water)
Then I use the Suave Sleek Condition (Rinse with cold water)
After I pat dry my hair I apply two pump of the Pantene Over Night Miracle Serum
When my hair is pretty much dry I put it in a sock bun
Thanks for reading