1. Nicki Minaji -_-, she’s really annoying and talks weird and she always tries to pull off a “Britsh Accent”, doesn’t work hun. I am not trying to be mean but, she’s not really pretty, sorry if I offended anyone for saying that comment but, it’s my opinion. A lot of men just like her for her big buttock (it’s not real for anyone wondering). I like her music a little bit, but not her haha.
2. M.I.A. , I don’t have a lot of things to say about her, she’s gorgeous but, her songs are repetative to me.
3. Miley Cyrus, I really feel bad for her dad. She’s out of control, and I think she’s having trouble identifying herself.
4. Amanda Bynes, she’s weird and she was pretty, and she’s gonna regret all the stuff she’s done
This post is about beauty and fashion help and advice for summer time.
1. I recommend not buying darker foundation, powder, bb cream, etc. because, it makes you look older and if you don’t know how to blend it out then in looks like your wearing a makeup mask. So use your actual foundation, powder, etc. that you use year round.
2. Use natural eyeshadows, it makes your eyes pop.
3. Use a good bronzer/blush, it will give you that “natural glow”.
4. Use waterproof mascara and eyeliner, no one wants raccoon eyes !
1. Find a good color that will good with your tan. The color black, teal, aqua, coral, and lime are great colors to go with tans!
2. High waisted shorts are in.
3. I recommend wearing Toms because, they are very comfy and you can dress them up or dress them down.
This post is about mascara. These are my tips and tricks on how I use mascara and the products I use.
Tips & Tricks….
1. Blink your eyes when apply mascara, it makes it look defined.
2. When you apply mascara on your lower lashes, do it careful and point the applicator vertically, it will define the lower lashes,
3. When you are finished applying your mascara, wait until its dry and then apply a different mascara. Trust me it works and it doesn’t look clumpy.
4. Always curl your eyelashes before you apply mascara.
The products I use……
Mascaras (from left to right)
Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara, Wet n Wild Megalength Mascara, Loreal Million Volumious Lashes, Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara, E.L.F. Lengthening & Defining Mascara, and the E.L.F. eyelash curler ( I recommend this eyelash curler)
Hope this h
Hi, I am running out of ideas of what to do for my blog at the moment. If any of you guys have any ideas comment below please, thanks.