This post is about beauty and fashion help and advice for summer time.
1. I recommend not buying darker foundation, powder, bb cream, etc. because, it makes you look older and if you don’t know how to blend it out then in looks like your wearing a makeup mask. So use your actual foundation, powder, etc. that you use year round.
2. Use natural eyeshadows, it makes your eyes pop.
3. Use a good bronzer/blush, it will give you that “natural glow”.
4. Use waterproof mascara and eyeliner, no one wants raccoon eyes !
1. Find a good color that will good with your tan. The color black, teal, aqua, coral, and lime are great colors to go with tans!
2. High waisted shorts are in.
3. I recommend wearing Toms because, they are very comfy and you can dress them up or dress them down.